It's all about me!


Home
Diary
  • bossy

  • script
    In-Between







  • World Clock

    Tuesday 18 September 2012

    Up to the mountains...


    It's been 3-days. Well! I was away from home. Up to the highlands. No internet nor WiFi connections. Away from my hectic workloads. Remember D'Villa Rina Ria Lodge? I stayed there during my 2D1N Trip to Kinabalu National Park. A family outings of course. In fact, a bunch of lodges is just here and there. To name a few, Puncak Borneo Resort, Bayu Lodge, J Residence, and Mountain Resthouse. And there is a new one, Tahubang Lodge, right at the opposite side of the road, in front of the Kinabalu National Park entrance. One could get the room rates from the reception counter at Kinabalu Park HQ! I hunted for information on mountain climbing. Guess what? There's a special rate for Local Sabahan! Wow! But fully booked until July 2013! The only available is on 25 December 2012. What? It's Christmas! I went in and out to the Reception  Counter, Transportation Service, Visitor's Centre and the Souvenirs shop. I get my family certificates for visiting the park at the cost of RM5 each from the Visitor's Centre. Plus, a stainless steel bell-shaped bottle opener at RM14.90 as a souvenir. I am fully satisfied even though we have to pay the entrance fee. It is RM3 for Malaysians adult, and RM1 for Malaysians aged 18 years and below. Until next time...