It's all about me!


Home
Diary
  • bossy

  • script
    In-Between







  • World Clock

    Monday 10 December 2012

    Swiss Alps at Christmas

    I think I'm going insane now! I am thinking of going somewhere this Christmas. And I started imagining the snow on the Swiss Alps. Ah... sure.

    I started browsing for images of the Swiss alps from the Internet. And I like all of them. I said to myself, "Why not?".

    I began my search of the location. The exact location on the world map. And here it is. SWISS ALPS.

    I am not sure which is which! Hahaha...

    The Swiss Alps are the portion of the Alps mountain range that lies within Switzerland. Ah! Switzerland... This is really a great place to be. Because of their central position within the entire Alpine range, they are also known as the Central Alps.

    I started looking for images. Check out all the images of my choice. I love all of them.

    Oh! This is a place to be.

    Notice the picture. It has a relaxing value. All the tiredness from the many workloads. I deserve this. I would like to sit all day long staring at mountains. When you had all out committed to your job all year round, don't you think you need to go somewhere. Forget about the work. We don't just live to work. We are to enjoy life. 

    Isn't this beautiful?

    Wow! I enjoy going camping everytime. And I noticed that this picture is a camping version on the Alps. Hahaha... Terrific. They called it 'The cosy hut in the Alps'. Well. Malaysia doesn't have this type of climate. So my camping experience could not be applied here. When I have decided to go camping somewhere on the Swiss Alps, I would definitely find a travel agent.

    Reminded me of my college day! Hahaha ...

    When I was in college, I took Art as my elective (some kind of minor course). In fact, I don't really good in art. Only part of it. Then, one day my lecturer asked us to draw a scenery using the water colour material. Oh dear! I tried very hard to come up with one acceptable result. But I failed many times. And finally I came up with the idea of drawing the scenery of the four season's country Autumn. Guess what! My lecturer showed it in front of my friends and said "What is this? Is it the result of the forest burning?". It took time for me to heal the wound in my heart. But what great friends I had! They didn't laugh at it. They said, "It's okay. This is only an elective and it's not important at all." Indeed! Because I was good in other courses.

    A perfect place to be at Christmas!

    Up to date, I am still wondering how people could ski. Well, it's a fantastic view to see people skiing. I first noticed my fond of skiing picture when I was just about 4 or 5 years old. I saw a picture of people skiing on my aunt's talcum powder bottle. And I started dreaming that one day I could ski like the people in the talcum powder's bottle picture. Sadly I couldn't recalled the brand of the talcum powder. And in fact I do hope I could realized my dream one of these days.

    Is this real?

    It is really an amazing view. Adrenalin is everywhere. I can feel it! And this skier is enjoying the sport. An expert of course. But having too close to the cliff? Huh... I am afraid of height! Hahaha...

    A spectacular view! Oh my...

    When looking into this picture, I remember driving up the Crocker Range to my hometown. The route I  took is started from Kota Kinabalu, then Penampang, next Tambunan, after that Keningau and finally my hometown Tenom. And this particular view reminded me of one place along the highway in the Tambunan area after Gunung Mas or Gunung Alab. Well I don't know the name of the place. I am sorry for that. But true it is similar to this. The difference is the mountain is not covered with snow! Hahaha... I noticed some people stopped by to enjoy the scenery. But I just passed by. Or maybe next time? Oh! I already have a plan.

    Rustic cabin in the Swiss Alps with a beautiful waterfalls behind it.

    What a wonderful idea! Having a cabin with  waterfalls in the background? Along the Tamparuli-Kundasang Highway towards Mt. Kinabalu, we people of Sabah 'The Land Below The Wind', would definitely spot the amazing view more or less similar to the one in the picture. Lucky us! But the idea of staying in a cabin has come too much for me to realized it.

    I wish this is my backyard ...

    A village with the mountains at the backyard! Yeehaw!... Love it. This is too realistic. I would like to be at this place. But even in Kinabalu National Park we can experience the same feeling. Try staying in one of the resorts or hotels or even homestays close to Mount Kinabalu. The locals here no obligation to follow my advise... Hahaha...

    How nice!

    I thought it is the road lane covered with snow in winter! Or is it? Well only the expert could tell the difference. Hahaha... For me, I have not experienced this! Pity on me. I could not imagine if the Borneo Crocker Range got covered with snow!

    Fantastic!

    Ah! Finally. I wish I would be on the snowy mountains this Christmas! O God hear my prayer.

    No comments: