It's all about me!


Home
Diary
  • bossy

  • script
    In-Between







  • World Clock

    Saturday 2 February 2013

    Unseen Non-human Form Punch In The Eye

    It has been quite some time ago I last wrote on this page. My job has taken too much of my time. It was just no life at all. None. Until, recently.

    I went back to my parents home. Just to check on them. Weird things happen anywhere. I supposed. But when it happened to my family. To my mother, precisely, is something beyond my imagination. Oh... how should I talk about this ...

    When I saw my mother's blackened right eye, wild thoughts came at light speed. What actually had happened to her? When she claimed that some kind of non-human form did it, I began to think of a rationale behind it. In fact, it is irrational. Had my mother gone ... ? Gasp. I cut off the thought.

    But, some previous incidents had started to grow support on my mother's claim. On one time, when some of my relatives joined in the rice wine drinking at my mother's place, they actually felt the presence of another company of unseen form. Huh... Some of them had boldly claimed that they saw a pretty girl joining the drinking. But not everyone saw 'her'. In fact, the person who saw 'her' said that the girl actually seated in between them. Hush...

    Today, I am going back to mother's place. Another visit to check if things are all right. I hope there is no new mystery.

    No comments: